CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Congratulations to ...

Charlotte Kay!

Charlotte Kay is the winner of the drawing for Hatteras Girl by Alice J. Wisler.  Charlotte, if you see this announcement, I will be sending you an email very soon. 

She has one week to respond and give me her address.  If I haven't heard from her by Monday, December 6th, another name will be drawn.

Thanks once again to all who participated in this giveaway drawing!  It is always with mixed emotions that I announce the winner of a drawing because I wish that everyone could be the winner.

Just as soon as I can sit down at the computer long enough to write the reviews, there will be a review of Head in the Clouds by Karen Witemeyer (sorry, no giveaway with that one) and also a review AND giveaway of Love Remains by Kaye Dacus.  Keep watching for these posts!

Until then, I pray God's richest blessings on each and every one of you.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Steve - I already checked it out just as soon as I saw your name in my followers list. I was very impressed with the content and found myself in agreement with much of what you said.

    Thanks for following my blog. I have to say I am curious as to how you found your way to Write About Now!

    Jan Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog. I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete