CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Let me join in with bloggers all across the nation in wishing you a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving. 

This year has brought some of the most trying and traumatic personal events I have ever been forced to face and it has been difficult at times to find the good in life.  Tears have become a daily occurrence.  Smiles and reasons to smile have been rare.  Through it all though, God has been faithful, as always, and has given me the strength to carry on and face each new day.  I am so thankful today that I know and serve a mighty God who is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent.  Without Him, I would not have survived recent events.  With Him, I can do all things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment