CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Congratulations to the newly elected ACFW officers!




 
 
  President: Margaret Daley






                   

       




Vice President: Richard L. Mabry, MD














Publicity Officer: Kristin Billerbeck















Zone Officer: Eileen Key












I have been a member of the American Christian Fiction Writers for only a very short time.  In that time, I have already learned that the ACFW is filled with some of the finest, most caring, and helpful people that I have ever been privileged to know.  This election was the first since I became a member and I am looking forward to the coming months as these four outstanding writers assume the leadership of the organization.

Congratulations and best wishes for the coming year to our new leaders!

No comments:

Post a Comment