CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Announcing the Winner:

You know what they say about the best laid plans? Well, I am here to testify that you can make all the plans you want to, develop all the schedules you desire, set time-frames to complete certain tasks, and all of those detailed plans can come to a screeching halt when technology enters the picture. For example, it was my PLAN to announce the winner of the drawing for Kaydie, written by Penny Zeller, yesterday afternoon. What was not in my plans was for was for my Internet to go down for several hours, thus completely negating all of my carefully laid plans.
So, with my apologies once again (I seem to be doing that a lot lately), it is now time to announce that the winner of the drawing for Kaydie is:
Diana
Unfortunately, there were several comments submitted for this drawing which had no email address accompanying them. Therefore, I reluctantly had to disqualify those entries since I had no way to contact those people. Please accept this as a friendly reminder to always leave an email address when you enter a giveaway so that the blog host will be able to notify you if you win.
Diana, I will be sending you an email shortly requesting your address. Readers, Diana will have ten days to contact me. If I don't hear from her by May 11th, another name will be drawn and a new winner selected.
Thanks so much for all of the encouraging remarks that were left for Penny. I have grown to love Penny and consider her a dear friend. She has such a sweet, kind, and generous spirit; I feel honored to have had the opportunity to introduce her to so many of you.
A new giveaway will be posted very soon so check back again for the chance to win yet another good book.
May God richly bless each and every one of you!
Jan Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment