CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Winner of Bound by Guilt

Sigh! For those of you who read my previous post, I am sad to report that, once again, my plans have not gone as hoped. Last week I had a bicycle accident that has put me on complete, albeit temporary, disability. I am incapable of doing anything with my left arm, a big problem inasmuch as I am left-handed. I am typing this post with one hand, not an easy task. I cannot even hold a book because the weight of the book is more than my injured muscles can tolerate. Nothing is broken, there is no permanent damage, for which I am extremely thankful. However, the orthopedist said that there is major muscle injury and I am looking at four to six weeks of pretty intense pain. It looks as if I will most likely mend just in time to return to school, thus losing most of the summer and consequently failing to accomplish many of my personal and professional goals.

All of the above is just a brief explanation of why I am, once again, late in posting on my blog. I apologize to those people who have been patiently waiting for the promised results of the drawing for the giveaway of Bound by Guilt, by author C.J. Darlington. As always, I thank you for your patience. Without further delay, the winner of this exciting book is ....

MissKallie
 
Congratulations! I will be sending you an email shortly asking for your mailing address. MissKallie will have one week to respond to the email. If I do not hear from her within that time, I will draw another name.

Thanks to all who participated in this contest - may God richly bless each and every one of you!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan Marie, Thank you so much for this wonderful book. Can't wait to read.

    misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just said a prayer for healing. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your prayers, Cecelia! They are very much appreciated!

    God bless you,
    Jan Marie

    ReplyDelete